Monday, July 12, 2010

A case of the Monday's..

Normally, I would be watching The Bachelorette, but Im waiting for Thomas to get home because he likes to watch it with me (probably best that we don't share that part with him). So, what better distraction than to write?
This past weekend was pretty low key. We did a little trim painting around the house and grilled out on Saturday night. On Sunday, we finished the painting.. I went to a Mary Kay Party, and then ended the weekend by picking up our friend Lyndsay from the airport last night.
I did get some good news over the weekend.. I got a new job! It doesn't start until August 30th but Im pretty excited. Its another Nanny Job and its a little closer to home. Its 2 boys (Leo and Luke.. ages 1 and 4). The timing is a little tricky because I'll literally be going from one job straight to the next. But Im going to try and make it work the best I can. I couldn't pass it up.. I think its gonna be a really good opportunity for me. And Im actually going to their home to meet the boys this weekend. I have only met the parents thus far.

The countdown for our trip continues.. 9 more days!! I've known for months that I needed a vacation.. but after this week, I know I'll REALLY need a vacation. We head out on Tuesday night and we're going to stay with our friends Hank and Jordan that night before we fly out on Wednesday morning. Ahhhh.. so excited!

That's it for now. I've got a little last minute cleaning to do before I sit down for 2 hours of trashy reality TV :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment