Saturday, May 15, 2010

relaxing? what's that?

So I made it to Salisbury alright. Did not even stop once.. just decided to keep booking it to save time. I mean who needs bathroom breaks anyway?!

I find myself still in bed this morning.. and it's 10am :) Okay, truthfully, I've already gotten up.. made myself some coffee and scrambled eggs.. then proceeded to get BACK in bed (Don't judge me! It's Saturday!). I figured I might as well take advantage of this situation. I'm at my parents house. And everyone is working so I'm home alone. And it's extremely quiet. Therefore, good time for me to write, relax, and maybe even read a little before its time to get ready for the Baby Shower.

I feel a little guilty because I know Thomas is at home working his butt off, but then I remember that's how he chose to spend his Saturday and I don't feel quite as bad. I called him at 9 last night to let him know that I'd made it to Salisbury.. and he was telling me that he'd already cleaned the living room and dining room.. swept and moped both areas.. and cleaned out his closet and drawers. This morning (as I am still wallowing in the bed) he calls and tells me he is on his way to Home Depot to pick up a couple new light fixtures, weed and poison ivy killers, and a few other misc. things for his day. I don't know WHO this man is, but he's allowed to stay for awhile :) Only kidding. Thomas is a great husband and definitely does his fair share of work. I'm definitely excited to go home to a clean house though. That'll be a great way to start the week off.

Alright, back to wallowing. If your judging me, just refer back to "stress" posting and you'll realize after reading it, you need a nap too :)

Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment