Friday, May 14, 2010

Stress

JUST when you think it's gonna be a low key Friday.. things get CRAZY. I guess that's part of the job though.

The little boy I nanny for, Chase, has been quite the handful today. I don't blame him though. I would be a handful too if I had 2 molers trying to come in at the same time. He's been in quite a bit of pain this week. So we've been trying to make the best of things!
On top of this, Jen (Chases's mom) got word that a Realtor would like to show the house today. Great news for them.. just makes things difficult for us. It's hard trying to plan a house showing/clean house around a 2 year olds nap schedule. But I'd say we've become an expert at this point! And luckily Jen is here working from home to help. She's pregnant with twin boys and has been told to take it easy. So she's working from home permanently until the babies arrive. Their very excited to have 2 babies on the way.. just eager to get out of the town home due to lack of space for 2 more children. So hopefully there will be a biter soon.. but it's hard to tell with the current market situation.

After work, I'm headed straight to Salisbury! I'm excited to see my family.. I definitely don't feel like I get to see them enough. Unfortunately, Thomas is staying home this weekend. But we've come up with a hefty "honey do" list so Im sure his weekend will be everything BUT boring :). And I dont always get to visit with my family alone so it'll be nice.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Melissa Wisor's baby shower! I'm very excited to see her. I haven't seen her at all during the pregnancy, so I'm anxious to see her! Unfortunately, my Mom has to work and wont be able to go, but my sister in law, Mary, will be going with me. Should be a fun little afternoon :)

Alright, just a quick posting today. Need to get off here and get my game face on for when the Realtor arrives. And not only that, but take the dog outside and make sure they move around quietly so Chase doesn't wake up to strangers staring at him. IF all goes well, it'll be a GOOD day! And I'll certainly be ready for a drink tonight. Mom- a Margherita on the Rocks waiting for me when I arrive would be awesome :) Make it happen!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment